REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE AMERICAN LEGION
IMPORTANT: EVERYONE MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF DD 214 OR DISCHARGE.
Cross out your private information if you wish,
Eligible veterans applying for first time membership must submit the following information to Post Membership Committee:
1. Open an application by clicking on "APPLICATION" button.
Print two (2) completed copies. Keep one copy for your records. Mail the other copy to the above address, together with your dues payment. (Dues amount on application). Applications are also available at the Post.
2. Include a copy of your DD214 or Discharge.
3. Membership Dues Payment. Pay the amount shown on application. Make checks payable to our Post (listed above). Do NOT send cash!
4. If the information is correct, membership will be approved and then a membership card will be mailed to you.
5. Please see eligibility dates below.
Veterans applying for transfers from your current Post to our Post must submit the following:
a. Completed Member Data Form.
b. Copy of DD214 or Dischargec. COPY OF MEMBERSHIP CARD
6. Membership dues payment, if current year dues are not paid. If current dues are paid, please pay dues for next year's membership.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILTY in the American Legion is based on honorable service with the US Armed Forces between December 7th,1941 and todays Date you can Join the American Legion :
Because eligibility dates remain open, all members of the U.S. Armed Forces are eligible to join The American Legion at this time, until the date of the end of hostilities as determined by the government of the United States.
Must have served at least one day of active military duty during one of the dates below and honorably discharged or still serving honorably. :
For any questions please contact our membership chairman, or stop at the Post.
Click on the "Application" button for an online form.